How to Obtain a Collision Report

If you've been in a collision, you can request a copy of the collision report online or by completing the Request for Collision Report (SCDMV Form FR-50) and mailing it to the address below or taking it to any branch. This report is more detailed than the one you received at the scene of the crash.

Read more on the SCDMV Online website.

#CollisionReport #PersonalInjury #CarAccident #DavidSavageLaw #DavidSavageLawyer #SouthCarolinaPersonalInjury

Featured Posts
Recent Posts